Typeform is the software as the service (SaaS) firm based in Spain that specialises in creating online forms and surveys. The company’s core software generates dynamic types based on customer requirements. Apple Inc., Uber, Airbnb, and Nike, Inc. have all used Typeform’s technology. Every month, Typeform generates millions of pages.
Typeform enables gathering and sharing data pleasurable and conversational. This is a web-based platform that allows you to develop everything from questionnaires to applications without writing an individual line of code. Typeforms have high completion rates as a result of this combination, which means you can receive better and also more results.
Robert Muoz & David Okuniev launched Typeform during 2012. Typeform’s technology was only available via invitation during its Alpha period. The software went into Beta in April 2014, after raising €550,000 in initial investment. In 2015, the business raised another €1.2 million.
The Typeform programme was published in January of 2014. The programme has 100,000 users by July 2014. The firm secured $15 million dollars ’ worth of investment in October 2015, headed by London-based Index Investments. Previous investors included Connect Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTA Ventures, Squarespace CEO Anthony Casalena, Fb Vice Chairman of Growth Xavier Olivan, & Facebook’s Jay Parikh.
The Typeform technical team learned on June 27, 2018, how an unknown third party got entry to the Typeform server & downloaded client data. The attackers also had access to data dumps for surveys performed before May 3rd, 2019. A total of 100,000 records are impacted.
The “typeforms” software presents questions that slide down one by one, presenting just one questions to keep people interested, and can incorporate photos, GIFs, or videos. “Calculator,” unique “Thank You” displays, “Question Groups” that allow topics to be appended to sections or contain sub-questions, and “Logic Jump” that customises the topics a user sees depending on their selections are all included in the application. The form may be integrated in a website, opened in a pop-up window, or accessible through a custom URL. The form builder operates on a free version.
Typeform I/O is the developer API that allows you to construct forms depending on user input. Instead of utilising the Typeform tools, users may utilise the API to create forms utilizing code. Typeform was an independent service that had nothing to do with Typeform. Later in 2018, the service was halted.
In October 2017, Typeform released a developer portal. Developer-oriented APIs as well as SDKs are comparable to Typeform.io’s usability, but now are incorporated into the biggest part of the platform. Developers can use the Generate API to services online programmatically, collect reliable communication using the Reactions API or Webhooks, & perform advanced form encoding with the Inserting SDK. All types of surveys and data collection methodologies are included in the list, including CATI, PAPI, CAPI, CAWI, on-line & off-line. For notable names, the tables provide both general & technical information. Application for computer-assisted research data collecting (CASIC).
Typeform is also an online form creator that allows you to record data in the way you desire. Typeform will create a simple, attractive form which you can publish & use to begin collecting data right immediately, whether you construct it from scratch or alter a pre-built theme.
When you use automated workflows to link Typeform with your other applications, you can speed up the process of placing the data you’ve collected wherever you want it. Here are a handful of the most common Zapier integrations for automating Typeform-based business operations.
Zapier’s automatic workflows are known as Zaps. They collect & nurture leads, create support tickets, gather customer feedback, assign & collaborate on tasks, save time on HR operations, and simplify invoicing & finance. To help you started, we’ve also included pre-made Zaps (also known as Zap templates) throughout this article. Simply click the Use the Zap button, and then we’ll walk you through the process of personalising it. It takes just a few minutes. More information about Zaps may be found here.
Collect & nurture leads Collecting quality data is among the most prominent uses of Typeform. However, ensuring that those information are sent to the appropriate location—such as your CRM and email marketing widget rapidly become laborious.
Set up an electronic procedure instead of manually moving quality data around so that it is never lost so you can quickly contact them. For example, HubSpot created MakeMyPersona, an unique lead generation platform that helps marketers to develop personalised personas for their companies. MakeMyPersona is driven by a Zap that feeds fresh Typeform inputs to WebMerge, in which they are styled.
If you want to automate a lead generating and nurturing routine, these Zap themes are a fantastic place to start.
AptDeco, the online market for new & used furniture, connects Typeform to WordPress with Zapier so that they may gather and promote client feedback on their site. A Zap uploads the score to AptDeco’s WordPress-based site whenever a consumer fills out such a form reviewing their AptDeco service. The AptDeco team is then notified through Slack by the Zap.
Ramon Cacho, the Head of Marketing, explains, “The outcome is a comprehensive search engine where visitors could get a feel of others’ adventures as they unfold.” “It’s like Reviews on yelp which live on the site,” says AptDeco, “and it’s proved to be quite effective and is helping people transact on the website.” AptDeco also used Zapier to handle any negative comments received via the feedback form. A Zap gathers important client data from a variety of sources, such as Google Sheets & MySQL, so that the customer care team may focus on serving the customer rather than wasting valuable time looking through data.
“The procedure used to take a long time since our customer service team had to become engaged early in the procedure to collect data,” Cacho explains. “Then we can collect the information necessary seamlessly, as well as our group can respond quickly with a settlement for the dispute,” says AptDeco. “Zapier has made things stronger at creative thinking: instead of telling our developers to build features in the back – end, we already have a place to construct solutions ourself without any coding.” These Zap themes are an excellent starting place.
Customers may not have broad comments, but rather a pressing issue or query. You may also use a form on the website to collect client complaints as they arise. Typeform Zaps automate the conversion of such entries into contact form, allowing you to respond to them quickly. To get that started, below are a couple Zap templates.
9 Best Typeform Options for 2021 ( Easier to UseC+heaper)
If you’re thinking about using Typeform, you might want to look into similar alternatives or rivals. User experience and functionality are also essential elements to consider while looking for Typeform alternatives. We’ve collected a list of alternatives & rivals to Typeform that customers chose as the best overall, including JotForm, Wufoo, SurveySparrow, and Formstack.
Typeform is an internet tool for creating customised web forms, however it may be rather costly for small enterprises.
Many company owners are looking for a four fundamental principles that is both affordable and simple to use.
They’re out there somewhere. So, in this piece, you’ll learn about some of the finest Typeform alternatives for creating forms on the site.
To utilise Typeform, you’ll have to spend a few of the highest prices of any online form builder. Fortunately, there are several options available.
The finest WordPress Custom Built plugin is WPForms. It’s completely free!
When evaluating online form developers, keep the following in mind: Ease of Use – Not all small company owners are also developers. Web forms are essential, and you must be able to create them without a website development degree or utilising HTML code such as Typeform.
Search for four fundamental principles that has extensive documentation & tutorials. You’ll also want prompt and helpful replies to any queries you may have.
WordPress Specialization – You would like to be able to quickly link your online forms with your website. Also, seek for a WordPress forms plugin that specialises in WordPress but has a lot of positive ratings on WordPress. Typeform isn’t a theme for WordPress.
Marketing Integrations – Make sure the form builder links to the email marketing provider, regardless of which one you use.
Multiple Features — Many form builders focus on a single feature. Conversational forms are created by Typeform. A good form builder, on the other hand, will provide a plethora of useful features for the site.
Web frameworks are strong and inexpensive. As a result, you shouldn’t have to be a large corporation to use a form builder on your site.
Money-back Guarantee – We think that a decent form builder should allow you to test it out without risk.
Simple Customization – A decent online form generator will allow you to personalise your pages to match your company’s branding.
Let’s take a look at the finest Typeform alternatives & their features now that you have a clear understanding of what features the top online form builders will offer.
Although most small company owners don’t want to invest in pricey and sophisticated form software, there’s now a lot of Typeform alternatives out there. The finest alternatives to an online portal builder are listed below.
WPForms is a simple and powerful drag-and-drop WordPress form builder. Without needing to employ a developer, WPForms allows you to build attractive contact forms, payment forms, subscription forms, as well as other types of forms for the site in minutes.
WPForms has received over 500,000 downloads. It has swiftly grown in popularity among bloggers, designers, company owners, & developers since its introduction in 2016.
Conversational Bridal RSVP Form There is no competition when it comes to choosing the best WordPress form builder. The WPForms plugins are by far the finest.
The Conversation Forms plugin is a one-click tool that converts your forms into conversational forms. Furthermore, WPForms may be used as the Typeform substitute thanks to the Survey & Polls plugin, which makes producing surveys simple.
- WordPress Flexibility – WPForms is the WordPress plugin that is designed to function in tandem with the famous web platform.
- Easy to Use — With such a drag-and-drop visual designer that allows you construct forms in real-time, form development is straightforward for novices.
- Conversational Forms – Make your forms feel more human and tap into the potential of conversational marketing.
- Surveys Tools – Create your own online surveys & polls, and then see the results in attractive graphs for improved data visualisation.
- Landing Pages – Create distraction-free google analytics with the Form Pages plugin.
- Security — Use hCaptcha, custom Captcha and reCAPTCHA, to combat spam.
- WPForms offers over 2,000 Zapier connections with the most major CRMs, email marketing providers, as well as other services.
- Form Alerts – Receive email alerts with yourself or others by filling out a form.
- Conditional Logic — Conditional Logic makes it simple to customise your queries based on the user’s previous responses.
- WPForms comes with over 100 pre-designed form templates. NPS questionnaire forms, Likert questionnaire forms, basic online questionnaires, and more are all available.
- Open Source – If you’re looking to cut your SaaS costs, this is a wonderful choice.
- Customer service that is both knowledgeable & courteous, as well as a wealth of material.
WPForms Pro is available for $199.50 per year.
WPForms is far less expensive, yet it includes all of the Typeform-style conversational capabilities for a fraction of the cost. On Typeform, the same functionality would set you back approximately $700 each year.
VISIT WEBSITE WPForms Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress MARKETING INTELLIGENCE ECOMMERCE WPForms is a drag – and – drop WordPress form builder that’s both simple and powerful. Without needing to employ a developer, WPForms allows you to build attractive subscription forms, contact forms, payment forms, as well as other types of forms for the site in minutes.
WPForms has received over 500,000 downloads. It has swiftly grown in popularity among bloggers, company owners, designers, & developers because since introduction in 2016.
Responsive Design Plugin Features Drag & drag to easily add & rearrange form fields 100 percent responsive – forms function and look beautiful on all devices Optimized queries for optimal speed Built-in spam prevention with CAPTCHA & Honeypot technology Detailed evidence available at WPForms
WPForms Pro Plugin Capabilities and Addons
The WPForms Pro plugin includes all of the comment section features you’ll ever need, including:
- Lead management: See all of your prospects in one place to optimise your process.
- With PayPal & Stripe extensions, you can easily accept payments, contributions, and online purchases.
- Multi-page applications: To improve the user experience, divide long forms into many pages.
- Connect your forms to MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, and other email newsletter registration services.
- Form abandoning addon: Capture incomplete entries from the forms to get additional leads.
- …as well as a lot more.
Give WPForms a try to see why it’s the most user-friendly WordPress admin panel plugin available.
- When you’re an outdated concept looking to develop technical kinds on your site, Formidable Forms is an excellent alternative.
Formidable Varieties is the finest WordPress surveys plugin to enable you to get more things done faster. It’s a Typeform substitute that enables you to perform sophisticated things with the forms (like complicated computations). You’ll be tackling greater jobs and finishing them quicker than ever before when you realise it.
Create basic contact forms and multi-page forms that include conditional logic, file uploads, and computations. The data should then be shown using views & graphs. Obtain far more than simply WordPress forms with these features: Visual Builder – The drag-and-drop builder allows you to construct sophisticated forms in real-time, so that you can see how they will appear as you develop them.
Math Calculations – Provide users with fast online estimates & complex product choices calculations.
Quiz Maker – Create tests that display results in forms.
Conditional Logic – Based on replies, skip queries or make new ones appear.
Integrate your forms to popular third-party services via integrations.
Send email alerts with yourself or others using the form notification feature.
Free Plan – WordPress offers the free version of the plugins, but you’ll have to pay to use most of the functionality.
The cost of Formidable Forms Business begins at $199.43 per year.
- The Fastest Form Builder Drag and or Drop Form Builder It shouldn’t be difficult to create complex forms. It’s as simple as dragging and dropping.
- Visual Styler It’s no longer challenging to make your contact forms appear beautiful in your theme.
- There are several form templates available, including payment forms, calculators, & WooCommerce forms.
- Install any of the 30+ add-ons included with your licence in a single tap with 1-Click Add-on Deployment.
- Integrated Views: The Most Useful Forms Plugin Convert entries into lists, calendars, directories, and other powerful front-end information.
- Simply gather various kinds of data, such as team registrations, job history, and events, using repeater fields.
- Easily populate sections with stored entries, user information, and more using Dynamic Fields.
- Easy to Customize With 125+ hooks & editable HTML, adding modifications is a breeze.
- Zoho CRM
Zoho Forms is an excellent choice to utilise as the Typeform replacement because it integrates easily because it was created by the same folks.
Zoho Forms is the straightforward mobile form creator that aids in data collecting. You may use your mobile device to design custom forms, gather data offline, get email notifications, handle form approvals, and interact with the team.
The digital form building is jam-packed with features to let you gather data on the go.
Scan barcodes and QR codes with your smartphone’s cameras to fill in form fields. You may scan & capture product tags & offer codes on the move using QR code & barcode scanning.
Collecting business cards and populating your smartphone form with the customers’ contact information in seconds.
With the paperless forms for business, you may get digital signatures from the clients.
- Using the GPS sensors on the mobile device, capture the details of where a questionnaire is filled out.
- Work Offline: With the offline data collecting software, you no longer have to be concerned about bad connectivity. Create forms & gather data offline, then sync your data to the cloud once you’re online.
- Use the templates or use our mobile form maker to create bespoke forms. Creating a form using our no-code system is a snap of over 30 field kinds at your disposal.
- Share Forms: You may share the form with the team, post it on a site, post it to social media, or even use email marketing providers to disseminate it.
- Collaborate: Work with the team while you’re on the go. You may assign entries to your colleagues as tasks, so you can set up multi-level approval procedures for form submissions.
- Notify: You may send a confirmation email or set up condition-based autoresponders for each submission you receive. You would also receive email & push notifications when new contributions are received.
- View & Export: Under the “All entries” area of your app, you may view & export gathered data as CSV or PDF files.
- Multitask with iPad: You may drag & drop contacts, places from file attachments, maps, & photos into your form using iPad’s unique multitasking function.
- Integrate: Assimilate forms with a variety of services to simplify the sales process. You may send leads to the CRM, issue help tickets in response to new inquiries received via a form, & populate email lists in campaign solutions, among other things.
“The phone applications are really quick as well as user-friendly. All is electronic. Zoho Forms is incredible for staying organised — from event organisation to strategic sourcing. Everyone’s happy!” -Trey Diller, Co-Founder, Motivate Production company LLC “We no longer worry about expenditure on ink for printers. You have the option of signing up for a monthly or annual membership.
Our plans are as follows:
- Basic: 1 User | 10,000 monthly submissions | 500 MB storage Standard: 10 Users | 25,000 monthly submissions | 2 GB storage Professional: 25 Users | 75,000 monthly submissions | 5 GB storage
- Premium: 100 Users | 1,50,000 monthly submissions | 10 GB storage Subscription and
- payment: – Payment shall be made to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase.
- – If auto-renew is switched off at least 24 hours even before start of the latest term, your membership will automatically renew.
- – Within 24 hours of the current period’s conclusion, your insurance company will pay for renewal.
- – After purchasing, the customer may adjust their subscriptions & turn off auto-renewal by heading to their Account Settings.
- – If a free trial is given, any unused part will be deleted when the customer purchases a membership.
- Compatible with Zoho CRM – Quick to get started if you’re currently using Zoho CRM.
- Collaboration Tools – As a group, you may take use of a variety of tools.
- Security – Built-in security features such as role assignment help keeping you secure.
- Connect Zoho items to customer polls using Zoho Survey.
- Embed your forms straight into your WordPress site using form embedding.
- Analyze the performance of your forms and export the data to share with others.
- Customizations – To seem professional, make the form design reflect your brand.
- Zoho Forms is available for $8 a month per user.
- Microsoft Forms
If you’d rather use Excel than Google Sheets, Microsoft Forms is the online form builder that’s an excellent Typeform alternative. It is Microsoft’s answer to Google Forms, except you can’t allow users to submit files to the forms.
Microsoft Forms are the lightweight, simple, application that allows you to rapidly construct a form, gather answers in real time, & visualise your data using automated charts. You can create a form in seconds with no prior experience required, and responders may fill it on any website without having to download an app.
Surveys: Collect feedback from customers, measure employee satisfaction, & organise team events Quizzes: method of measuring student knowledge, assess class progress, as well as focus on subjects that need enhancement Polls: consider out what the category thinks of your trip idea, in which the team gets to please, or how participants react to the presentation using Microsoft Forms.
What is Microsoft Forms? thumbnail picture 1 of blog article titled What is Microsoft Forms? The Microsoft Forms is tightly linked with Office365 programmes to provide a streamlined experience for simple data collecting. Please note that some of the program makes are currently being rolled out & will be available for the organisation soon. We also have new methods for more heavy-duty necessities, as you can create custom types with PowerApps and Microsoft Forms. Rich forms, process automation, & bespoke mobile applications may help you simplify, automate, and revolutionise your business solutions.
Microsoft Forms, as half of the Office 365 package, adheres to the same compliance, security, & privacy standards as the other Office 365 apps. Companies may gather data without forcing consumers to utilise insecure solutions, so there is no need to develop and maintain specialised surveying tools. IT administrators may also manage user licences and turn on or off Microsoft Forms co-authoring from outside their company.
Can Microsoft Forms eventually supplant Microsoft InfoPath?
Microsoft InfoPath was created with the goal of allowing users to develop customised forms that can be used in automated processes. Microsoft Forms is a simple, lightweight tool for collecting data rapidly through surveys & quizzes.
SharePoint Flow, Lists, and PowerApps have supplanted Microsoft InfoPath as contemporary solutions for digitising conventional automating workflows, company forms, and changing business operations. Find out more.
So what is the distinction between SharePoint & Microsoft Forms for PowerApps?
PowerApps allows you to easily create bespoke applications that your company can access, update, and share by connecting to your current cloud servers and data sources.
Custom forms, like contact lists, purchase requests, trip approvals, and customer support tickets, may be created in a SharePoint list.
- Visual Builder – The drag-and-drop builder makes putting together forms a breeze.
- Online surveys – Gather data to learn something about the audience.
- Connecting your online forms to Excel allows you to see the data in a worksheet.
- Outlook Integration – There is a Microsoft Office connection that allows you to send form reminders to individuals via email.
- Microsoft Forms is available for free to anybody who gets a Microsoft Office 365 subscription that starts at $9.99 per month.
- Google Forms are amongst the simplest methods to collect information on the internet without a lot of effort. It comes with a variety of themes to make the form appear nice, as well as a variety of controls (such as checkbox, dropdown, radio button, date picker).
When the form is submitted and completed, you may add an Excel file to the back-end of a form, which will collect all of the data in an organised manner. Furthermore, by changing the replies destination to a new Excel sheet, the form may be reused. You may also save the completed Excel sheet as a CSV file. The most essential aspect of Google forms is that they are completely free. All you need is a Google account & accessibility to Google Drive, which is where the excel file is saved.
Survey Monkey and other feature-rich products can be compared to Google forms as a less expensive and less useful alternative. You may use Google forms to collect user input & save it in a database spreadsheet.
In Google forms, there isn’t much to do. You will not be able to analyse the data & derive a relevant business trend from it.
Of course, it’s a free utility that’s also extremely simple to make. For example, if you’ve a Facebook fan page & want people to join up for it, Google forms may be quite beneficial. Before I learned about Google forms, I was planning to use a premium Facebook application for the FB registration page. It takes about 10 minutes to set up an input page & connect it to Facebook.
Google Forms is the web-based tool that allows you to construct data gathering forms. Businesspeople, students, researchers, and HR personnel may all benefit from the Google form. We may also examine the data obtained via the Google form. Is it simple to construct a Google form, and are Google forms private?
Is it true that the Google forms are anonymised?
Google Forms is amongst the most often used apps in Google’s vast online office. It’s an users to analyze that collects data or information which can be simply transferred to a spreadsheet. Because they are online resources, you may share them with anybody in real-time. The statement comprises your name, phone number, email, asterisked question, and other information.
The online survey tool began in 2008 as a Google sheet with very limited features. It features a brief menu, URL, as well as a limit on the amount of answers, and it has been updated numerous times. This form is useful for obtaining data or information regarding any serious situation. Although a Google form could be anonymized, the form creator can enable the option from the settings to make it better. We’ll go through how to make Google Forms private in this article.
What is the best way to make Google Forms private?
I’m working on a Google form to collect data on any sensitive topic by answering a few questions. We’ll go through how to make a Google form private step by step in this article.
- Go over to the Google Forms website and click the blank form button to create a new blank form.
- Fill out all of the fields you require from the user, such as email, questions, name, phone number, and so on, and then navigate to the settings at the left top of the page.
- The form then opens in a new tab, where you may uncheck the boxes for just an email address as well as a one-time response.
- You will receive several replies from a single method if the one-time reply is not unchecked.
- You may verify whether the form is accessible without logging in by emailing the form link, which creates a short connection to your Google form.
- Open the new tab and put the link to the Google form there.
- You may now see if your Google Form is private or not.
- The Google form starts in a new window, fills out the information, then submits the form.
- Following submission, return to the previous tav, when you created a google form, and review the data obtained by the google form.
Google Forms is a fantastic Typeform alternative if you only need to build simple forms. There’s not much you could do with it, & it’s free, therefore it’s widely used. The drag – and – drop builder allows you to create simple forms that may be customised.
- Easy to Use – This is a no-frills form builder.
- Change the colour schemes and fonts if you want to.
- Images – Allows you to include images in your forms.
- Break up large forms into many pages with multi-step forms.
- Simple Data Organization — When you’re using Google Sheets, data organisation is a breeze.
- Skip Logic – Sticked on conditional replies, jump to certain pages.
- Embedding — The form may be embedded in your WordPress site.
- Get reminder emails with notifications.
- Offline Mode – Access the data when you don’t have access to the internet.
- Google Forms is completely free.
- Using Google Docs, change the theme of your application to “Plain.”
- Limit the survey pages with one question per page, with four to five answers, to avoid having to browse to find the continue or the submit button.
- To change the sequence and questions presented, use page breaks and multiple choice choices (that allow a redirection to certain pages based on past responses).
- Google’s survey code should be included on the web page that you control. Because you want a fully blank page except from the embedding code, it’s best to do this on the own server.
- To establish a viewport, add a meta tag to the head>. meta name=”viewport” content=”width=320, initial-scale=.9′′> I haven’t worked with HTML in a long time, but viewport is simple to grasp and works for Android too though.
- Set the iFrame size to 320 pixels (or whatever your phone’s resolution is) and reduce the height to the shortest feasible length without missing the base of any page.
- Test the browser width or scale & make any necessary adjustments.
- Keep in mind that this isn’t the most graceful usage of a breakpoint, but my objective was iPhone-specific, so hard-coding these parameters into the page was sufficient.
- After you’ve finished adjusting, you should have a decent-looking mobile form, like the one shown below, without having to pinch-zoom each page all the time.
- Make a suggestion to Google that smartphone designs be added.
- If you’re okay with going really simple, 123FormBuilder is a good Typeform option. Simple shapes can be made with clean lines.
- Simple to Use – The drag – and – drop developer makes it simple to create simple forms.
- Form Templates – They provide a number of basic designs so you don’t have to start from zero when creating a form.
- Form Analytics – Analytical reports let you keep track of how well your forms are doing.
The 123FormBuilder Gold package costs $20.80 per month.
- Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is a drag-and-drop builder that is similar to Typeform. This visual builder offers a simple interface and allows you to reveal various field possibilities.
THE MOST USER FRIENDLY WORDPRESS CONTACT FORM BUILDER Create gorgeous, user-friendly WordPress forms with Ninja Forms and feel like a skilled web developer!
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT BEGINNER FRIENDLY Not a techie? It’s no issue. There is no need to know how to code. With such a dedicated support staff behind you, you can create beautiful, complicated shapes like an expert. No query is too minor; create your forms with the help of a competent staff that will gladly respond to questions or resolve any difficulty.
DRAG & DROP FIELDS TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL WORDPRESS FORMS Without Becoming A DESIGNER Row or column layouts are simple. Forms with many pages. Forms that are conditional. You don’t need to be a developer to develop forms that look great on the WordPress site.
ADVANCED FEATURES YOU CAN BUILD WITHOUT A DEVELOPER
Allow users to upload files and turn any form into an upload form. Submittals can be sent or exported as PDFs, Microsoft Excel files, or even Google Sheets. Send an email to only the individuals who need it from every form. You don’t have to be a programmer (or hire one!).
TAKE PAYMENTS AND DONATIONS WITH A PAYMENT FORM OR DONATION FORM
You may accept PayPal & credit card payments on any of the WordPress forms in a safe and simple manner. Fixed, variable, or user-entered quantities, single payments and subscriptions With a Stripe form, PayPal form, and more, offer your users or donations all of the choices, or just one!
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE A FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION FORM OR LEAD GENERATION FORM MAKES FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Increase the size of your email lists and generate fresh leads as never before. MailChimp, Constant Contact, Salesforce CRM, Campaign Monitor, Insightly CRM, Zoho CRM, and more are all fully integrated.
WORDPRESS GDPR COMPLIANCE MADE EASY Ninja Forms makes GDPR compliance in WordPress a breeze. We neither collect or retain any information from your forms, including personally identifying information. For Not to Be Forgotten & Data Export requests, there are simple templates supplied. For automatic GDPR compliance, it integrates with WordPress’s inherent GDPR capabilities.
GET STARTED FAST WITH PRE-BUILT TEMPLATES Have a template ready to go in minutes. Pre-built templates for contact forms, application forms, registration forms, MailChimp forms, quotation request forms, Stripe forms, PayPal forms, and more!
BUILT WITH ACCESSIBILITY AND MOBILE RESPONSIBILITY IN MIND. BLENDS BEAUTIFULLY WITH THE WELL DESIGNED THEME.
Ninja Forms uses the design decisions made by the theme to match the appearance and feel you fought so hard to create.
WE HAVE MORE Workflows THAN ANY OTHER Blogspot FORM BUILDER
If you can envision it, we’ll do all we can to make it a reality! There are much more uses for WordPress forms than we could ever fit on a single page. Do you have a pressing requirement for someone you’re not confident Ninja Forms can handle? Ask us a question or have a look at our complete feature list!
NINJA FORMS ENTIRE FEATURE LIST CORE NINJA FORMS FEATURES
The Ninja Forms WordPress form builder is always free. Create complicated forms in seconds with WordPress’s most contemporary, user-friendly drag-and-drop social growth! The following are just a few of the core Ninja Forms features: Drag – and – drop form builder 27+ field types Regular updates Dedicated support Customizable form templates Fully responsive, SEO, and mobile friendly Beautifully compares your theme’s design choices Transcribed into 16+ languages Simple WordPress GDPR compliance Unlimited forms Unlimited form submissions Submitting exports Select only the features you want as you require them, or join now with a plan that suits both your demands and your budget! Take the WordPress form to the next level!
Import — Allows you to add additional Ninja Forms to your website.
Forms may be created using the Visual Builder, which is a drag-and-drop interface.
- A la Carte Pricing — Some tools are available in a “build-your-own-plan” format.
- Some Templates – There are 16 more templates available.
- Previews – Allows you to see just what you’re developing in real time.
- Captcha — Just Google reCAPTCHA v2 is supported.
Ninja Forms Professional costs $99.50 per year. Check out the Ninja Forms vs WPForms comparison for more price details.
- Cognito Forms
Cognito Forms might be an excellent Typeform option if you’re utilising Square as the payment processor. It’s vital to remember that the type of plan you have to belong to if you’d like to take payments online is rather pricey.
- Online Payments – Allows you to accept Square & PayPal payments over the internet.
- Conditional Logic – Make forms intelligent by altering actions in response to responses.
- Pre-built Templates – Get up and running quickly using ready-made form templates.
- Easy to Use – The visual builder allows you to create forms by dragging and dropping fields.
- Calculations — Forms have the ability to do calculations.
- Integration with Google Analytics – Link to Google Analytics to track the performance of your forms.
- Cognito Forms Team pricing (which incorporates Square & PayPal) begins at $35 per month.
It is yet another form builder to consider as a substitute for Typeform. Because it’s so tiny, there aren’t many features. If you’ve a lot of calculations to create and don’t want to start from scratch, there are several fantastic templates to look at.
Chat Support – Get answers to questions within several hours using this feature.
Designing form designs that are fully customisable.
Stripe, Square, PayPal, and Braintree are all accepted payment methods.
Monitor the effects of your forms using analytics.
Paperform price for one user starts at $32.50 per month.
Winner of Finest Typeform Alternatives:
- WPForms Whether you’re searching for a Typeform replacement, WPForms is the best choice.
- WPForms Pro comes with both the Conversational Forms feature, which allows you to develop attractive contact forms at a lower cost than Typeform.
- This form builder is really simple to use: simply drag & drop fields into your forms.
- WPForms Pro would be a Google Forms competitor that also allows you to accept payments online, allowing you to generate more money from the website by using easy order forms. It’s simple to set up because it works with Stripe & PayPal.
- WPForms also provides excellent customer service. Their helpful staff is fast to react to any questions you may have concerning your paperwork. This makes it much easier for novices to create very efficient online forms.
Let’s sum up –
Finally, we hope that this article has assisted you in finding a suitable Typeform replacement for the web forms. WPForms Pro, we believe, is the definite victor.
It’s fantastic that you’re conducting research for the small company website. Check out our guide on the ideal places on the website to place a contact form.
So, what do you have to lose? Now is the time to get began with the very powerful Typeform alternative. WPForms Pro provides lovely conversational forms and comes with a 14-day money-back warranty, so you have nothing to worry.