EaseUS Partition Master has long been a go-to choice for a free file compression application that is both efficient and convenient to use. The familiar interface with a disk map, as well as a comprehensive User Manual & numerous Help tools, make for an excellent start. Easeus Partition Master is capable of formatting, copying, resizing, moving, and managing disk partitions much as its paid counterparts. It also has reversible drives including hardware RAID.
Before you download EaseUS Partition Master Downloadable Edition, keep the following in mind:
- Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, and Windows XP are all supported.
- Both updates are scheduled and then sent to the “Awaiting approval Operations” area at the peak of a program, where they are only added to the files when you press the “Apply to Disks” button.
- Carry out by implementing the pending updates, the device can be turned off automatically.
- You can resize a partition by physically moving it left to right, but you still have the option of manually entering the partition height.
- Segments on the very same disk can be combined together, which copies all of the items of one and saves them in a file from the other, resulting in a new partition with no storage loss.
- It is possible to move a computer system from one drive to the larger one.
- Specific partitions can be erased, or all directories on a disk can be removed at once.
- New partitions may be formatted in EXT3, NTFS, FAT/FAT32, EXT2, and EXT4 file systems, or they can be left blank.
- And if the source partitions are lower than the source partitions, one filesystem may be copied to another to establish the cloned partition.
- To avoid unwanted modifications to drives & partitions, the whole Partition Master Downloadable Edition package may be password protected.
- You should cover a partition so that Windows doesn’t display it alongside the other attached drives.
- It is possible to transform primary partitions including logical partitions back backward and forwards.
- Drives & partitions may be erased, erasing all files forever.
- Any hard drive can be subjected to a surface inspection to spot poor fields, and also check the repairing errors.
- A disk recovery tool is included to retrieve partitions that have been removed or destroyed.
- Any drive’s MBR can be rebuilt.
- Defragmenting partitions is possible with EaseUS Partition Master.
- Hard drive letters and volume labels can be quickly modified.
EaseUS Partition Master Downloadable Edition: What Are Your Thoughts?
The fact that the modifications you create with Easeus Data recovery Master Free aren’t added to the disks right away is one of our favorite features. It’s a lot better to visualize what might occur once you’ve created all of the improvements. For eg, in a matter of seconds, you may resize the partitions, format that resulting disk space, and then modify the drive letters, all while seeing what the picture looks like before doing anything. The program’s interface will update to match your behavior, but nothing will be applied to the disks before you press the Execute button.
We always think EaseUS Partition Master Free’s overall appearance makes anything you’re using for your device’s partitions simple to grasp and complete. The choices aren’t too many, and they’re all appropriately numbered.
Furthermore, we appreciate how thorough the definitions and videos are in the online textbook, which is very useful if you’re really unsure what to do.
Who is it intended for?
EASEUS Partition Master is for anyone who wants more partitioning capacity than Windows Disk Management would have. The Desktop Edition is targeted at the normal home user who runs a 32-bit copy of Microsoft and needs to build and maintain partition on the hard drives quickly and easily.
The Technical Edition is built for IT practitioners and includes support for Windows 64-bit models as well as the option to make a bootable CD/DVD. The Cloud Edition is mostly aimed at IT professionals, and it includes many of the features found in the Home and Advanced editions, as well as support for both 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems.
What problems is it supposed to solve?
As you might be aware, the Disk Management service included with Windows operating systems will graphically view partitions, but it is severely lacking in management capabilities. Disk Management in Windows 2000/XP only allows you to do very simple operations including removing and formatting partitions. Disk Management in Windows Vista/7 provides a little more functionality by allowing you to resize partitions under some conditions. EASEUS Partition Master can do all of the tasks which Windows’ Disk Management functionality can.
The user interface of the EASEUS Partition Master is very intuitive in both versions. The precise descriptions and schematic descriptions of the disk drives make it simple to see that a disk partition is designed. Every partition process is simple to execute and monitor thanks to the toolbar and the well-organized Action Panel.
When you quintuple every partition, a Discover window appears, displaying property information for each folder including the file on the division.
Creating, resizing, and shifting partitions is as simple as dragging the slider on a visual representation and starting the process. You can also expand an NTFS device partition without having to restart your computer.
The Partition Copy & Disk Copy functions are intended to protect data from destruction. You could copy a partition to unclaimed hard disk space using the Partition Copy function. If required, you can also resize the unallocated room when the process is running. You can use the Disk Copy function to not only render a backup file of such a hard drive but also to move the entire machine from a tiny hard disk to the larger one. You may use the Clone Dynamic Volume function to create a clone of a static volume that holds the operating system & afterward convert it to a simple disk. After that, you can expand the copy’s capacity, convert the resized simple disk back to a dynamic capacity, and reinstall this as the main operating system partition.
You can make a Linux-based boot disk CD/DVD with the Technical and Server Versions, which will start up the basic user interface which allows you to handle directories and disks before installing the operating system, or if the user interface fails the boot.
- Strong and untethered: Resize, Transfer, Migrate, Merge, and Clone disks or partitions; transform to local, modify mark, defragment, scan, and explore partitions; and much more can be done with Partition Master Free. Free tech help and the option to modify dynamic sizes are included in the paid update, but the freeware will suffice for most homeowners.
- Particularly for beginner computer users, it is really user-friendly.
- Allows you to see how modifications can look before you apply them.
- There are several valuable operations included.
- Wizards (Wizards): Are you moving your operating system to a new HDD or an ultra-fast SSD? Perhaps you’d like to duplicate or copy a separation? On the toolbar, there was a Wizard for just that (and more). Partition Master Free is also SSD-compatible.
- With only a few taps, personal business owners will get a Building Permit for Partition Master Free.
- Pop-up advertisements and toolbar “extras”: Partition Master Free lacks the data restore, backup, & bootable CD features found mostly on the toolbar & Advanced menu. Real, pop-up (or slide-in) advertisements for other EaseUS apps can be irritating, but they’re nothing compared to having to pay!
- It is only permitted to be used for only personal purposes.
- A reboot is needed to expand the device volume.
- You won’t be able to handle complex quantities.
- Inability to switch between MBR & GPT before the data loss
- The download needs an email address.
In practice, EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition performed as well as or better than other free and open source disk cleanup utilities, as well as a number of premium ones.