Photos, messages, contacts, music, as well as other important data stored on an iPhone, might be lost as a result of a variety of events, including accidentally deleting, jailbreak failure, iOS update, virus attack, software crash, iPhone damage, theft, or loss, and so on. Fortunately, the days of data loss and having no prospect of recovering it are long gone. iPhone users can recover their data using backup files created by iCloud and iTunes. What if you don’t have the backups? You can easily retrieve your deleted data without any issues using third-party data recovery solutions.
If you search it, you’ll find a slew of premium and free iPhone data retrieval applications claiming to be able to recover all of your lost data with a good track record. But that is precisely the issue. Making a decision is quite difficult. To further assist you in the event of data loss, we’ve compiled a list of the top free iPhone backup software for consideration. Simply go through all the lists and select your favorite to restore your data loss on the iPhone/iPad absolutely free.
Whenever it comes to retrieving deleted and lost iPhone data, you have 2 alternatives: check for backups or employ iPhone file recovery software.
Whereas the former seems obvious, and you have most likely checked, you may not have the backup. Then you can attempt using an iPhone data retrieval tool as a final option.
There are numerous tools available in the market that claim to be able to restore iPhone data. That’s because we’re keen to see if the program does exactly what it claims.
We have whittled down the finest iPhone data retrieval apps so you wouldn’t have to spend time looking for it.
Who Should Get This?
While backups are by far the most effective approach to prevent iPhone loss of data, life is inherently unexpected, mainly in this digital age with so many digital gadgets.
You can be confident in the stability of your iPhone and overlook the importance of data backups. Don’t ignore that backup can go missing at any time.
If this happens, you risk losing all of your images, videos, including contacts.
The following are some instances in which you might need to employ third-party retrieval software to restore your deleted iPhone info:
You erased some photos by accident but couldn’t retrieve them in the “Recently Deleted” portion.
Following an iOS system upgrade, if you lost a lot of important data.
- You can’t recall the password on the iPhone since it’s locked.
- You attempted to jailbreak the iPhone but were unsuccessful, and maybe some information was lost (note: jailbreaking the iOS is prohibited in several areas; do not attempt this).
- You can’t just turn on the iPhone because it’s been harmed by water and is physically destroyed.
- The iPhone has been misplaced or seized.
Best iPhone Data Recovery Software in 2021: Our Picks
1. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
Stellar Data Recovery comes out for its speed and ease of use.
The app can swiftly scan the iPhone, iTunes, or iCloud backup and present all recovered data in an easy-to-recognize way using three simple yet powerful recovery modes: “Recover iTunes Backup,” “Recover iOS Device,” and “Recover iCloud Backup.”
This can restore any type of material, like the camera roll, photo streams, movies, and deleted images, that you may have deleted or lost. You can restore data from iTunes backup files that have been encrypted.
All of the messages & attachments from chat applications like WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Viber, Tango, and Kik also can be recovered. This software can restore any voice memos you may have produced, regardless of the reason for their deletion.
Stellar Data Recovery supports numerous iDevices, so you won’t have to acquire several recovery software for your various devices.
The iCloud backup data is also accessible since this software restores them in the shortest amount of time feasible. The best part is that it shows users how many documents you erased but how many are genuinely recoverable, which we found quite useful.
Stellar Phoenix provides customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via live chat, email, & phone calls.
- The UI is simple and easy to use.
- It has a fast data retrieval rate.
- It can restore up to 16 different types of folders from iOS devices.
- Advanced technology ensures a high percentage of recuperation success.
- The free app only lets you restore a limited amount of data, such as calendars, notes, and Safari history, among other things.
Disk Drill removes complication from the mix with its powerful data retrieval algorithms & Apple-like user interface, whether you’d like to recover photographs from your contacts, camera Roll, text notes, voice memos, bookmarks, conversations, or call history.
You can retrieve files not just from iOS devices, and from Android devices, and also internal & external hard disks, memory cards, USB flash drives, and other storage devices, with the acquisition of Disk Drill. To put it another way, Disk Drill is now a one-stop shop for all of the data retrieval requirements, and the idea that it handles dozens of file types means that its adaptability is limitless.
The free edition of Disk Drill provides you a decent taste of what Disk Drill Pro can accomplish because, displaying all recovery options and allows us to make byte-to-byte backup of failed drives and safeguard your info with Recovery Vault & Guaranteed Recovery. A Pro license unlocks unlimited recovery for $89.00, which is a reasonable price knowing that one license enables up to three activations.
- Allows you to preview encrypted data in detail & carefully recover data.
- Works with the most recent iOS operating system & devices.
- From not only the iOS device itself, as well as from iTunes or iCloud backups.
- Windows & Mac computers are supported.
- The setup package is roughly 60MB in size.
- The extraction of iPhone secondary storage takes two hours.
3. EaseUS MobiSaver for iOS
EaseUS MobiSaver recovers deleted images, videos, messages, movies, and contact information from the iPhone or iPad.
You can connect your smartphone to your Windows computer and extract any recoverable data to your usb disk. You also could extract data backup from your computer’s iTunes space.
You can only recover a significant amount of information with the free edition of EaseUS MobiSaver, like a few emails, an image, or an audio file.
The premium edition gives you unlimited access to all types of files.
- Simple to set up and use, with clever scanning functionality.
- There are three rapid data retrieval modes available.
- You may look at recovered contacts, photographs, videos, and messages, among other things.
- Supports XS Max, iOS 12, iPhone XS, and XR data recovery.
- Connecting to the iPhone and iPad can take a lengthy time.
- Request for a large fee to get the data that has been retrieved.
Dr.fone from Wondershare is the free iOS data retrieval software program that works with all iOS versions. It can recover data from the iPad, iPhone, & iPod touch after a jailbreak, failed synchronization, accidental deletion, system crash, or user error.
A quick glance at the software may reveal that it was created easily using in mind. Although most Apple users think data recovery is an impossible effort, dr.fone introduced by Wondershare makes it simple with its sophisticated user experience and self-explanatory solutions. Even if you shouldn’t pay attention and race through the three key data recovery pages as rapidly as possible, you won’t make any mistakes.
Dr.fone by Wondershare is available for Windows & Mac, however, each version requires a separate registration to unlock all functions. The Mac version is $79.95, while the Windows version is $69.95. A business license costs $399 per year if you operate a data retrieval business and want to restore files from customers’ iOS devices.
- Easy-to-use UI with a variety of features.
- Went to retrieve a wide range of information, including SMS, contacts, images, notes, videos, and WhatsApp messages.
- Provides a glimpse of all scanned data and allows you to select which files to recover.
- Useful in the event of a factory reset, system crash, virus attack, and other worst-case scenarios.
- Scanning for lost files on iOS devices requires a lengthy time.
- The free app does not allow you to store the data you’ve recovered.
5. Wondershare dr.fone for iOS
Dr.fone was the first company to restore data from an iPhone. It also promises to be the industry’s most complete data recovery solution.
Initially, there were separate versions of the program for various iPhone models; eventually, they merged them all into one. Dr. Fone can help you retrieve your data regardless of how it was lost.
This software gives you two options for recovering your files if your iPhone is lost, damaged or stolen.
You can retrieve files from the iPhone device or by an iTunes backup using one of three common recovery methods: “Recover via iOS Device,” “Recover from iTunes Restore File,” & “Recover using iCloud Backup File.”
The app automatically looks for deleted files when you link your iPhone to the PC or Mac through USB.
Your calendar, contacts, notes, call history, reminders, MMS, & Text messages with documents can all be recovered.
- It has a user interface that is well-designed & simple to use.
- Provides data retrieval methods for iPhone/iPad that are both quick and dependable.
- Provides three options for recovering lost files: direct restoration from an iOS device, iTunes backup recovery, & iCloud data backup.
- The free data retrieval tool works with the iPhone XS/XS Max/XR, iPhone 8/7/SE/6s/6 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Pro, and other iOS devices.
- Scanning an iOS device is slow and takes a long time.
- If you don’t subscribe to the Pro version, you won’t be able to adequately test it.
- The free edition is only accessible for 15 days before the important characteristics are turned off.
6. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone
For many years, the company that created this program has been a key participant in the data retrieval sector, offering a wide range of data retrieval products are aimed at both consumers and corporations.
Only those devices running iOS 13.1.1, 13.1.2, and older are supported by Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery on iPhone. Despite the fact that Stellar Phoenix advertises their program as “free iPhone data retrieval software,” you must acquire a subscription to restore files because this free version could only view them.
You always can restore lost or destroyed contacts, messages, calendar appointments, photographs, videos, phone history, as well as other data, regardless of whether you buy a Standard license ($39.99 a year), a Standard Plus membership ($59.99 for 2 years), or a Technician membership ($99.99 a year).
Three easy steps make up the data recovery method. To begin, you must first decide what you wish to recover. After that, you start the scanning procedure and wait for Stellar Phoenix Data Retrieval only for the iPhone to show you all the results. Lastly, you review the data you’ve located and save it to the location you want.
- It has a very user-friendly and simple UI.
- Without a hitch, retrieves a broad variety of data.
- You can see a preview of the lost files before they are recovered.
- Covers all iPhone/iPad gadgets, both old and new.
- Has outstanding support because when help is required.
- Only certain types of data may be recovered with the free version.
- This is not as quick as the other tools on our list, and the process of recovery may take a very long time to finish.
- It is not completely free; the free version has limited capabilities, whereas the pro (full) edition costs between $89 and $399.
7. Primo iPhone Data Recovery
Primo iPhone Data Backup is a comprehensive iOS data restoration & repair program tool that allows users to retrieve data from their iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, especially if they are stopped at their boot screen. To use Primo to repair a malfunctioning iOS device, easily change to the iOS Restoration Tools option and follow the application’s instructions. The repair itself is completely automated, and it should result in a fully functional gadget that is ready for recovery.
Primo can recover data from the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, as well as from iTunes backups and iCloud. You can save the retrieved contacts, messages, and other private details to your pc in an easily accessible file format like TXT, HTML, or CSV.
You’ll need to buy a personal and family license because the trial version edition only can display recovered files, cannot restore them. The $39.99 Personal license allows you to install Fresco on one computer. You may install Prime on up to 5 Macs & PCs with such a Family license, and you’ll get lifetime free prioritized upgrades and expert customer service.
- Recover 31 different types of iOS files and folders, including messages, videos, images, contacts, & WhatsApp info, among other things.
- Without even a backup, you can recover your iPhone. It can assist you restore your info in a few clicks even if you don’t have any backups.
- You can also recover lost data with an iTunes backup, iCloud backup, or the other computer backup.
- Smart Compare: locates missing items in iPhone backup files rapidly.
- You can scan and preview devices services for free, but you’ll have to pay to get the info back onto your iOS device.
- If your iPhone has a lot of data, data scanning may take a while.
- Syncios iOS Data Recovery
iPhone users lose data for a variety of causes, and the makers of Syncios iOS Data Backup recognize that a singular data recovery method cannot address all of them. As a result, their technology is capable of recovering data from internal storage, iTunes backups, & iCloud backups.
Contacts, call history, photographs and videos, emails with their attachment, reminders, calendar appointments, notes, Safari bookmarks, voice memos, as well as other iOS data are all supported by Syncios. The Apple 3GS, which was released in 2009, is the eldest iPhone that is still supported.
Syncios divides erased data into three basic categories, which are subdivided into multiple subcategories. To see only items of a specific type, you can quickly move between such categories & subcategories. You can preview documents before recovering them using the built-in preview functionality.
Syncios iOS Data Recovery’s trial version only can analyze iCloud backup files, iTunes backup files, & iOS devices to examine lost data, not recover it. You must pay $39.95 for a license to activate the software and use the iOS data retrieval feature.
- In addition, fix iOS issues such as failed iOS updates, stuck in restore mode, blank screen, and so on.
- Both Mac and Windows operating systems are supported. It’s also compatible with the most recent versions of iPadOS 14, iOS 14, as well as the iPhone 12 and iPad Pro.
- Your data will be safely recovered 100 percent of the time. And the most generous 60-day money-back warranty.
- It’s a touch pricey. A one-year license for Windows charges $59.95 & $69.95 for Mac.
- The majority of features are disabled until you upgrade to a Pro version.
- There are only seven days of money-back guarantee.
- Enigma Recovery
Enigma Recovery is now a Windows & Mac-based iOS data retrieval software solution. It is suitable with iphones XS/XR/X/11/8/7/6/5/4/SE, iPad, & iPod Touch without the need for a jailbreak. Enigma makes a backup of your iPhone’s storage before starting the recovery process. The data is then recovered from the copy, while your original data is kept safe. Since its launch, Enigma has received hundreds of 5-star ratings thanks to its meticulous approach.
Enigma works the best if you do have an iTunes restore, which allows you to recover photographs and videos, and also messages (include SMS, iMessages, & WhatsApp), call history, web browsing history, contacts, calendar entries, and notes from your iOS device.
Enigma’s creators provide live chat, customer service tickets, or even telephone conversations to customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Enigma charges $59.99 with one device, as well as a trial period version is available that allows you to recover 5 deleted & 20 existing things by each iOS app.
- A simple UI design and a pleasant user experience.
- Files can be exported in the following categories: XML, CSV, XLS, and PDF are all examples of file formats.
- iCloud backup is not supported.
- Another iOS software is required to restore data to the iphone.
9. FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery
FoneLab delivers you fast and dependable recovery alternatives by enabling you to restore lost or damaged contacts, texts, memos, as well as media assets in minutes. There are three recovery modes available with this program.
You may restore your iOS device from such an iCloud restore file, and iTunes restore file or the iCloud restore file. FoneLab can restore up to 19 distinct file types generated on any iOS device.
The software allows you to preview files, allowing you to “steal” a few of the images retrieved following the scanning. It also has backup features that allow you to quickly and conveniently restore things.
Applying iTunes and iCloud to recover your data has the undesirable side effect of overwriting the info on the device. FoneLab for the iOS can assist you in recovering your information without rewriting it.
This software also offers a system retrieval and data recovery capability that can be used with only just a few taps. It can be used on either a Windows or an Apple Mac computer.
- Supports a variety of file kinds, including media files, important documents, and media files.
- The iPhone retrieval process is simpler than that of the other candidates.
- The scan speed of the device is poor.
- The number of data types that can be used is limited.
- Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery Free
It is a free program that allows you to recover data from your iPhone. For Mac and windows, there aren’t many really free iPhone data retrieval software options. The majority of them promise to be free but merely provide a preview mode. Gihosoft iPhone Data Backup stands out since its recovery abilities are minimal. Yes, you’ll need to upgrade to the Premium upgrade to get infinite iOS restoration, but it’s better than doing nothing, correct?
For using Gihosoft Free iPhone Data Backup, attach your phone to your Windows or the Mac computer, choose one of the 3 recovery techniques and view the recovered data before selecting files for recovery. The entire process must take no more than a few minutes from start to end, and you shouldn’t need expert knowledge to complete it.
Gihosoft’s website contains a number of helpful tutorials & video instructions that clarify all you require to know regarding iOS data retrieval in plain English. More precise questions can be directed to Gihosoft’s iPhone recovery help center, which will respond within 24 hours.
- It can retrieve 13 different types of data.
- For most of you, a basic restoration tool with a user-friendly layout is available.
- Lost data is not always recoverable.
- The iOS system cannot be repaired.
- Only the iPhone XS Max & previous devices are supported.
- Leawo iOS Data Recovery
Leawo promises to be able to restore 12 different types of data from such an iTunes and iCloud backup, with four different recovery modes: “Recover from iTunes backup,” “Recover from the device,” “Recover under DFU mode,” & “Extract from iCloud Backup.”
You could also use the program to back up vital data for the case of data retrieval in the future.
Throughout regular business hours, the Leawo customer service team is accessible to accept email queries, as well as Skype & phone help.
- This can retrieve 12 different types of files, such as contacts, chats, and so on.
- Data can be recovered straight from iOS devices as well as from iTunes & iCloud backups.
- The file types that are supported are extremely limited.
- Not even all iPhone versions are supported.
- iMobie PhoneRescue
This program can help you to get the deleted files & recover them within seconds thanks to its NO-DATA-LOSS scanning technique.
It offers features that allow you to resurrect a dead iPhone and cure crashes in a single click. PhoneRescue can let you recover any information from the iCloud files without destroying the existing data on the smartphone.
You may use the app to address practically any iPhone loss of data issue in three different ways: “Recover From iTunes Backup,” “Recover From Device,” and “Recover From iCloud.”
You may choose which data to retrieve and what to trash, even if it’s corrupted or encrypted. Recover deleted messages, photographs, notes, contacts, as well as other items.
- Support for the most recent version of iOS 13, as well as iPhone 11 & older models.
- The scanning and recovery procedures are both risk-free. There’s not any requirement to be concerned about it performing any unauthorized actions on your computer.
- It’s a touch pricey. iPhone Data Retrieval Pro is available for $59.95.
13. Tenorshare Ultdata iPhone Data Recovery
UltData’s innovative technique for precisely recovering data from iCloud backups, iTunes, & iOS devices ensures a high recovery rate. It merely takes three simple actions to recover your deleted data.
It’s as simple as connecting, scanning, and recovering. Not just can you inspect all of the contents during restoration, but the entire process requires only a few minutes. Images, movies, Whatsapp messages, plus twenty other file kinds can all be recovered.
We particularly like that, in addition to scanning & recovering deleted iPhone files, the app allows you to transfer the restored information directly to your iPhone.
This feature saves time, particularly if you’ve recovered a large number of objects and want to access the data on your phone anew.
- The scanning speed is quick, as well as the removal efficiency is higher than average.
- Selective Recovery Feature- Instead of retrieving all deleted information, you can selectively retrieve the ones you require.
- It’s a little pricey
- Toolbox skysoft
As the first generation launched in 2007, there have been almost 20 iPhones released.
Whenever it comes to data restoration, every iPhone & iOS version brings its own set of challenges, and not every data retrieval software tool is equal to the task. iSkySoft iPhone Data Retrieval supports practically every iPhone model ever launched, and all iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad models, and also iPod touch 5 & iPod touch, 4 models.
You can restore all crucial data from the iOS device with the iPhone retrieval program, including photos of dear ones, videos of priceless moments, essential notes, and critical contacts. It makes no difference whether you need to restore a particular image or your iPhone’s full internal storage—the technique is always simple.
When you’re on a limited budget, a one-year license will save you $10, but we strongly advise you to invest the additional $10 and acquire a lifelong license so you wouldn’t have to worry about your iSkySoft iPhone Data Retrieval version becoming obsolete.
- It’s simple to use. It only takes 5 clicks to complete the process.
- Messages, calls, contacts, notes, & calendars may all be restored to the iPhone.
Cons – Little bit slow
- Aiseesoft Fonelab iPhone Data Recovery
Aiseesoft Fonelab iPhone Data Retrieval has been identified by several online sources as a hassle-free solution to data loss, with a 3x greater rate of success than competing apps.
It is available for Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista, and Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (including macOS Catalina), and not at the same time. The Mac edition costs $89.95, whereas the Windows edition costs $79.95 just at the time of writing.
Recommend buying the FoneLab iOS bundle, which contains FoneLab iOS System Retrieval & FoneLab iOS Data Backup & Restore, when buying Aiseesoft Fonelab iPhone Data Backup. With such a single click, the latter can resolve most iOS system difficulties, whereas the latter may back up and rebuild iPhone/iPad/iPod data. You must acquire an additional license to run any Aiseesoft Fonelab software program on more than one computer.
- Dr. Fone has a 30-day money-back promise, however, PhoneRescue for iOS only has a 14-day guarantee.
- Compatible with the most recent versions of iOS 14 & iPhone 12.
- Takes time for the whole backup
- EaseUS MobiSaver
Contacts, messages, images, notes, videos, as well as other data from the iPhone 4 & newer can be recovered with this Windows-only software system. You tell EaseUS MobiSaver to analyze your iPhone and examine the recovered data after opening the application & connecting this to a Windows PC. With a simple click, you may select what you wish to restore and start the process of recovery.
The process of recovery using EaseUS MobiSaver is so straightforward, but if you’ve never retrieved data before, you ought to be able to complete it. You can restore all you need from such an iTunes and iCloud backup if you can’t retrieve your information directly off your iPhone since you don’t have accessibility to it or it no longer functions.
A full version for home use costs $59.95 and includes lifetime technical support as well as free updates to the current version.
- Vista, Windows 8.1, 10, 8, 7, and XP are all supported by EaseUS MobiSaver.
- Customers can use a variety of payment methods, and there is a 30-day money-back warranty.
- There is a chance that the software will crash at times.
- Leawo Data Recovery for iOS
Leawo iOS Data Backup is a top-rated iPhone data recovery program for Windows and Mac. Leawo is a ‘ production solution provider that specializes in processing & transmitting media via the internet. It was founded in 2007. This is one of numerous data recovery solutions produced by the company.
The clear intention to make Leawo products as user-friendly as practicable sets them apart from competing for software solutions. Indeed, restoring data using Leawo iOS Data Recovery is just a snap because the whole process is divided into three parts that follow each other automatically.
When Leawo iOS Data Recovery wants you to perform something, it will give you step-by-step directions with clear graphics immediately within the main application window.
- You can get a free trial of this software before paying $59.95 for the full version.
- User friendly.
- Works as a whole process
- iMobie PhoneRescue
Many iOS users from all around the world have chosen PhoneRescue as their file recovery of choice, writing several positive reviews complimenting the app’s intuitive UI, simple workflow, and step-by-step tutorial.
iMobie PhoneRescue enables iOS 13 in its current version, which is available for both Pc and Linux. It allows you to access all of your data only with three simple clicks, and it requires no technological understanding. PhoneRescue not only recovers your data, but it also repairs bothersome iOS system issues like the white/blue/black screen of death & devices locked in the Recovery/DFU Mode, to name a few.
iMobie PhoneRescue includes a number of exclusive technologies that assure successful recovery in any situation. ForceRestore may also repair faulty backups and rebuild the essential data needed for a proper restore.
- WhatsApp, SMS, contacts, images, Kik, and other iOS information are all supported.
- Scanning takes only a few minutes owing to the so-called NO-DATA-LOSS innovation.
- It starts numerous scan processes at the same time.
- The free app does not allow you to store the data you’ve recovered.
- iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery (version 11)
iBeesoft’s all-in-one iOS data retrieval program, iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery, has already been helping iPhone customers restore lost and deleted contents since 2015.
This free-to-download application, which would be available for Windows & Mac, includes multiple iOS restoration methods that allow it to recover data lost due to accidental deletion, virus attack, system crash, factory reset, physical damage, jailbreak, theft, faulty iOS update, or faulty synchronization.
All iOS versions greater than the iOS 6 are accessible, as are a wide range of file types, including photographs and videos, messages, contacts, notes, call history, What’s App messaging, Kik conversations, and more.
It makes sense to buy iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery as part of a package with iBeesoft Data Recovery for Mac and iBeesoft Data Recovery both of which are data recovery programs that can recover data from hard drives, USB flash drives, and other storage devices.
- You’ll be able to retrieve only the files you want.
- The entire procedure will take just a few minutes to finish.
- It takes a little longer to open.
- Not being able to recover previous data
- iRefone by Brorsoft
iPhone SE, Brorsoft iRefone recovers deleted & lost files on iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 5S/5C, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPhone 7S, 6S Plus, iPad Pro, & iPad mini 2/3 with its classic 3-step technique to iOS data retrieval.
Officially, iRefone works with Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan), Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & macOS Sierra 10.12, 10.10 (Yosemite), however, it can also run on older devices. It’s just that Brorsoft hasn’t updated iRefone in a while (the most recent version was issued on Sep 19, 2017), thus some functionalities may not work as expected.
The idea that iRefone hasn’t really been upgraded in a long period of time is made much easier to take by the trial version option, which allows you to do a full scan and see the results before purchasing. You can verify if iRefone can locate the encrypted data before purchasing a permit to restore them in this way.
- Users can explore some of the content during the free trial period.
- WhatsApp, SMS, contacts, images, Kik, and other iOS information are all supported.
- It takes a little longer to scan than other apps.
Best iPhone Data Recovery Software: What to Consider
Here’s a truth for you: not every software tools as that claim to restore a lost file from the iPhone deliver on their promises, and those who do aren’t always good at it.
When selecting a software package to do iPhone recovery, there are a few points to keep in mind:
Features: The finest iPhone restoration apps can recover photographs from the Camera Roll, voice memos, contacts, bookmarks, text notes, & chats, among other things. Although iPhone data might end up in unexpected locations, it’s a good idea to utilize a data recovery program that can retrieve information from other storage media like internal & external hard disks, USB flash drives, & memory cards.
User feedback: Long-term users are the best judges of whether apps deliver upon their commitments and which ones fall short. As a result, we strongly advise you to pay close attention to reviews posted by verified individuals on reputable review websites.
Recovery performance: It is, without a doubt, one of the most crucial factors that separate the finest recovery tool from the rest. What are the file formats that are supported? How quickly will the software be able to restore them? These and other considerations are particularly crucial to address before investing in a paid recovery service.
User interface: There’s no need for any app to be hard to use nowadays. A poorly constructed user interface that fails to make all main options clearly available is a symptom of novice software design, and you could be assured that there are several other options with a properly designed interface to pick from.
Price: While the finest iPhone recovery apps aren’t usually free, they always provide exceptional value for the money, with extra features like safe data backup, monitoring the condition of the storage devices, as well as other important functions.
You’ll be sure to choose the greatest program available if you follow the above-mentioned selection criteria, increasing your chances of a successful restoration.
Top 5 Reasons Why iPhone Users Lose Their Data
iPhone users frequently lose valuable data. Sometimes it is fully their fault, and other times they are not to charge. In most circumstances, lost data on the iPhone may be retrieved using free iPhone data retrieval software.
- Incompetent iPhone users aren’t the only ones who accidentally lose vital data. Even individuals who have been using an iPhone for a long time can accidentally press the wrong key but only discover it when it is already very late. Fortunately, most situations of loss of data caused by human error can be quickly restored with a reputable iOS data retrieval software solution.
- While newer iPhones are water-resistant, these phones are not damage-proof. Without a proper repair or backup, a simple drop into a concrete floor might fracture the screen or destroy the processor, rendering all data unusable.
- Damaged iOS devices usually rarely recovered and given to their users due to their high cost & status. However, opportunistic criminals who would like to make fast cash sell them on eBay or Craigslist. The great news would be that iOS gadgets can be deactivated remotely and then restored from a restore.
- Even while Apple has complete control throughout its environment, it has delivered a number of botched upgrades in history, some of which resulted in losing data. Constantly back up almost all the information on your iPhone before updating it so that you can quickly restore it if something goes wrong.
- Not every iPhone owner is ready to put up with Apple’s iOS restrictions. Some people choose to jailbreak smartphones in order to gain access to more advanced added features and the ability to install privileged application software. However, jailbreaking has its drawbacks, one of which being the loss of data. At the absolute least, make a full backup of the iOS device before beginning the jailbreak procedure, and always keep up-to-date.
Advantages of Using DIY Software for iPhone Data Recovery
Are you the kind to call a plumber when your toilet starts to leak, or you’re the kind to grab your toolbox and to get to work? This doesn’t really count when it comes to your iPhone data retrieval using DIY software options.
Modern retrieval software, such as Disk Drill, allows users of all ability levels to recover erased files on their own, possibly costing you money and time by avoiding a visit to a data retrieval specialist.
Whenever it comes to retrieving personal images, videos, files, as well as other information from such an iPhone, many people don’t mind plumbing handling their toilet to cure a leak. You may complete the complete recovery manually with a DIY software system like Disk Drill, so no one has to touch the phone or access your confidential data.
Most Commonly Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is it safe to download the software?
It’s critical because any program downloaded from the net ought to be free of viruses and malware.
We start by downloading each software’s installer file and uploading it to Comodo File Assessment to see whether it contains any viruses or dangerous processes.
We subsequently install it on the PC & MacBook Pro (macOS Mojave) for further testing once we’ve confirmed it’s clean.
Is it capable of dealing with various data loss scenarios?
The finest iPhone data retrieval software is able to restore files from all types of losses, including unintentional deletion and device inaccessibility.
Luckily, it’s simple to spot thanks to the software’s retrieve options. A good tool will usually have three recovering modes: iTunes backup extraction, direct scan, and iCloud backup restoration.
We also consider the number of file formats it can handle.
Is it suitable with your PC and all iPhone models?
Whether you have an older iPhone 6 or a newer iPhone X, the program should work with your device.
Also, because a software program must run on a pc, this should ideally have both the PC as well as a Mac version, as well as be compliant with the most recent operating system. We eliminate programs that are incompatible with each other.
Is this software simple to operate?
A good iPhone file recovery tool should be both strong and easy to use.
Usability may be simply assessed using human intuition, such as if the program contains flaws, is difficult to use or gives instructions to aid users, among other things.
Can you get in touch with their customer service team if you have any questions?
Another thing we look at is whether or not the programmer offers enough technical or customer assistance.
This is critical since data backup is a complex business, and you may find yourself in a situation where you don’t know what to do. A helpful crew behind the service can assist you & solve any issues.
All of the iPhone data retrieval software applications we evaluated had their own set of advantages and disadvantages, but just one stood out as a clear victor: Disk Drill. Disk Drill is one of the only free iPhone recovery applications that seems like it was created by the iPhone users for only iPhone users. It has a stunning user interface that is both soothing and simple, and it has unrivaled recovery performance.